How to bet offline and online?
Most bookmakers accept bets both online and offline in the so-called PPP (bet acceptance points). Recently, more and more bettors prefer online betting, as they provide more comfortable conditions.
Cash settlement is carried out in the PPS, the payment of winnings is made at the cash desk. The advantage of this type of bets is that most offices arrange points in the form of real clubs, where betters can not only bet, but also watch the game, have fun and have a good rest.
To place a bet online, you need to:
- Go to the website of the office.
- Register now.
- Go through the identification procedure.
- Deposit funds to your gaming account.
- Choose the sport you want to bet on.
- Select event and outcome.
- Collect several events in an express or place a single bet.
To make a bet in the PPP, you need to do the following steps:
- Come to the nearest point of the office you like.
- Go through the registration and identification procedure (here, as a rule, it happens faster), for which you need to take your passport and mobile phone with you.
- Get a club card from the cashier after passing the verification.
- Place a bet at a betting machine using a club card.
- The interface is most often similar to the website of the office.
If we talk about the payment of winnings, then when making a bet on the site, the money will come to the account.